Please note that all of our jewelry is handcrafted and therefore delicate. Our chains are handmade and not machine made, so great care must be given to your items to preserve the structure and integrity of them. The general rule is, jewelry should be put on last and taken off first. Please follow the below guidelines to keep your jewels looking good.
Here are important tips to remember:
- Our Solid gold collection are shower, sweat, and sleep safe.
- Our Sterling Silver collection are shower, sweat, and sleep safe.
- Please read each product description for material details.
Gold Plated Brass, Stainless Steel & Gold Filled
- Always remove jewelry before showering, swimming, and sleeping.
- Please do not pull, tug, or handle jewelry roughly.
- Make sure lotion & perfumes are dry before putting on jewelry.
- When not worn, please keep in a jewelry box or pouch.
- Store away from other jewelry to ensure no scratches.
- Please store in a cool place and away from humidity.
- After use please wipe down with soft jewelry cloth.
Although very rare, some people are allergic to the metals and supplies commonly used in making jewelry. It is the responsibility of the consumer to be aware of any allergies he/she may have to metals, or the oxidation applied to metals prior to making a purchase. Because we cannot know the medical history of each of our consumers, Navahsi will not be held liable for any allergic reactions that may occur as a result of wearing our jewelry, and refunds will not be granted.
By purchasing from Navahsi.com, you agree to these terms.